Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, October 13, 2008

"Emo for Obama" and Other Fantastic Election Buttons

No matter which candidate you're leaning towards this election, no one can deny that sometimes we all need a mood lifter. I found a good one the other day, and was entertained for quite a while looking through these hilarious and original Obama campaign buttons. Take a look at some of the best (and just plain silly) ones:

And my personal favorite (and for any Office Space fans out there):

But hey, no "Fashionistas for Obama?" We vote, too!
Pick up these great buttons and others at Democratic Stuff.
Adriana

2 comments:

M* said...

lol love it

on my blog now--haha

Toni said...

Love these! Thanks for finding them. I just bought 15 to give to my friends as gifts depending on their personalities!
Toni (see, I do read your blog!)