Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Brandy's Louis Vuitton Swag

Brandy keeps it blinged out, recently spotted sporting Louis Vuitton boots and a matching Speedy bag for a shopping trip:
If you dare to splurge, get a Brandy look with these blinged out accessories:
Left to Right: Louis Vuitton Jodie Monogram Mini Lin High Boots, $1,510. Monogram Mini Lin Speedy, $775.
Ah, if I were a rich girl...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think LV product worth for out money.

What a great fashion blog you have here. I love fashion too and my passion always towards my own traditional costume. Such as baju melayu, cheongsom, saree fashion and baju kurung,tudung (traditional scaft).

Anonymous said...

Smooth boots. I'm surprised they haven't made it to Houston yet.

Anonymous said...

ugh! I seriously loathe this look! no need to wear them together, just too matchy matchy!