Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, December 12, 2008

Cool Gilt Groupe Finds

Ever since the Gilt Groupe offered Fashion Bombers an invite to their exclusive sales, I haven't been able to stop myself from perusing their fabulous offerings!
A few Milly items from today:


1. Belted Strapless Dress, $155. 2. Grace Lace Sheath Dress, $144. 3. Printed Stand Collar Coat, $202.
And it seems they still have a few Pour la Victoire shoes in stock:

1. Sybil Sandal, $128. 2.Dionne Pump, $88. 3. Laurette Sandal, $98.
The prices are *great* and the selection isn't bad.
Want to browse? Join by going to www.gilt.com/thefashionbomb.

6 comments:

M* said...

DONT BUY JUST YET, SANDAL #1 can be found at forever 21 steve madden or those infamous shoe shoes at malls!! beware of the wholesale SHOE, they can MAKE or BREAK U. im a victim of it.

Anonymous said...

Hi, how do I join Gilt? It keeps asking me for an e-mail address! I wanna shop!! :(

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure you have to give them your e-mail address. Can't shop without signing up. But it's all good cuz then they tell you when things go on sale (which works bc their stuff sells out in like 24 hrs)

Anthonia said...

It's an invitation only website, but click the link at the very end of the blog. I love Gilt Groupe but I'm at a look but don't click kinda stage.

Anonymous said...

The email you need is the fashion bomb eemail which is
thefashionbomb@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks, ladies! I'm in. I know how you feel, Anthonia. This self control thing has to be kicked into full gear, especially during the holidays. =)