Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, December 01, 2008

Diane von Furstenberg Bi Annual Sample Sale

My heart literally cries to tell you that the bi annual Diane von Furstenberg sample sale is coming to NYC next Monday, December 8th!!!
Y'all this is one of my favorite sales of the year! Every time I go, I literally CLEAN UP.
While I consider buying a ticket to New York just for this, here are the details:
260 5th Avenue between 28th and 29th Streets;December 8- December 13th. Monday 11 AM to 6 PM; Tuesday 9 AM to 6:30 PM; Wednesday 9 AM to 8 PM; Thursday 9 AM to 7 PM; Friday 9 AM to 5:30 PM; Saturday 9 AM to 3 PM.
Waaa! Well, I found my Alexander McQueen in Paris...maybe the sales are better here?
I hope so...
Enjoy!

0 comments: