Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

You Should Know: Dumpe Fresh

Hey!
So while I'm in Paris, I of course have my chic barometer out for dope designers on the French front. One that should definitely be on your radar is Dumpe Fresh:


Appealing to the fashionable urban set, Dumpe Fresh offers a line of playful, bright t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts. A few shots:

With T-shirts starting at $37 and hoodies averaging $70, Dumpe Fresh pieces are certainly affordable wardrobe upgrades. And I could see anyone from Teyana Taylor to Kanye West rocking one of their t's!
It seems they have events here in Paris, so I'm going to try to check them out in person. For you guys in the States, visit their myspace page at www.myspace.com/dumpefresh, check out their online store at www.dumpefresh.com or read their blog at blog.dumpefresh.com.
Bisous!

0 comments: