Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, December 15, 2008

Hot or Hmm...: Kim Kardashian

Over the weekend, Kim K. sashayed onto the Spike TV's Video Game Awards red carpet swathed in one of this season's hottest trends: gold lamé.It looks like the dress has two layers and I am loving the banana-peel effect, quite fitting for Ms. K's dangerous curves. She played it pitch-perfect with simple-yet-sexy patent black platform heels, though I would have loved to see her with a clutch that had a little bit more pop to it.Hair and makeup are flawless--just right for an evening event with a youthful, edgy bent. No Hmm about it: Kim's look is Hawt!
What do you think?
~A

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it ~ I think Kim looks amazing

Lisa Brown-Hall, EIC The Ghetto Fashionista said...

I am loving the bangs on Miss Kardashian. All in all, its HOT!

Anonymous said...

I think she looks great! Though I am not a fan of gold lame, she makes it look good on her curves. I do agree with the pop in the purse though...that would have pushed the look into the FIERCE realm!

Anonymous said...

She looks great but I'm just tired of her. Why is she famous?

Anonymous said...

She's rich and has a sex tape and reality show. It doesn't take much these days.

Elegance said...

I have to say hot. The dress looks good!