Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, December 22, 2008

Thoughts? Nicole Richie's Harlow 1960

Nicole Richie has joined the ranks of celeb designers, debuting her line Harlow 1960 on ShopKitson.com.
A few items:


Top Row: White Leather Cocktail Ring, $55; Black Resin Triangle Necklace, $125; Black Leather Cuff, $125.
Bottom Row: Black Stud Leather Earrings, $60; Orange Pyramid Bangle, $65; Pave Thick Antique Ring, $48.
I'll be honest: the inner skeptic comes out whenever I hear another celebrity is launching a fashion or accessories line. But the fashionista in me says, "I like it!" Every item is flashy enough for a night out, yet simple enough to keep in rotation for casual days. And with prices ranging from $55 to $200, Harlow 1960 is pretty affordable.
What do you think?
See the rest here.

4 comments:

Shannae said...

I love N. Richie and House of Harlow...

The Black Leather Sundail ring that she is wearing in the photo is a must have! I love it ;D

Anonymous said...

I love it and have been waiting for info since that article/spread came out! I'm with you What Women Want on that ring. My collection of obnoxiously bold jewelry NEEDS that piece.

Alisa said...

I have always loved Nicole Richie's style. I love the black stud earring!!!

Anonymous said...

Nicole Richie has great style and it shows in her line. Also...glad it's not other celebrity line of overpriced casual wear! Love it!