Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, December 15, 2008

Real Style: Cinema les Halles

This past Friday a few homies and I went to see Burn after Reading at Cinema Les Halles. While in line buying our sweet & salty popcorn, I spied this young fashionista and had to take her picture...
It was absolutely freezing out, so she rocked a fur accented by a large cherry red tote, caramel pointy boots, a beret, and edgy glasses. Like clockwork when I started speaking in French, she responded in English, and revealed that she was a fashion student. I can always spot 'em!
What do you think of her style?
Bisous!
I loved Burn after Reading by the way! Brad Pitt was hilarious, George Clooney was genius, it was an excellent film. Go see it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. I think she looks FAB

Anonymous said...

Now this is style...she is too fly

Anonymous said...

Claire...burn after reading is already on DVD here! LOL. I'm sure you didn't know.