Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, December 19, 2008

Mail Bombs: Taraji's Flutter Sleeve Dress, Laila Ali's Ombre Sweater, and Vanessa Hudgen's Rocker Look!

Hey!
Check out the New Fashion Bomb colors! You like? I try to keep it fresh for ya:)
One thing that will always stay the same, however, are Friday Mail Bombs!
...Let's get started!
First of course we have a query about Fashionista of the Year Rihanna! Queenda says, "I'll be attending a Christmas Party next week and I already have the skirt I'm going to wear, the only problem is that I don't have a top. I came across this picture of the ever-fashionable Rihanna and I love what's she's wearing!"
"...Can you please find help me find this shirt or another alternative?"
Be the Queen of Chic at your party with these options:
1. Karen Zambos Vintage Couture Layered Ruffle Top, $183. 2. D&G DOLCE & GABBANA Chiffon Layered Babydoll Top, $472.50.
Next Nikki from Chicago loved our post on undercover fashionista Taraji P. Henson, and wanted to know where she could her flutter sleeve black dress:
She says, "I am going to a Player's Ball next month I want to keep it classy and hot at the same time. Please help me out....."
Taraji is wearing this $345 Black Halo Keyhole Ruffle Sleeved Dress...
...get the sophisticated sheath from www.pinkmascara.com.
Fashion Bomb convert Kalifa was browsing over at the YBF and saw this picture of Laila Ali:
She says, "I was wondering if you could find these pieces for me."
Get Laila's look with the following:


1. Vince Belted Ombre Sleeveless Sweater, $229. 2. Sweet Pea by Stacy Frati Mesh Turtleneck, $58. 3. ISDA & CO Ponte Slim Leg Pant, $136 4. Aldo Lioni Clutch, $16. 5. 7 for all mankind Women's Olivia Platform Pump, $210.
Fashion Bombshell Edrei writes, "Could you help me find the name of the designer of the black dress Gabrielle Union wore to the Seven Pounds premiere. Luv it!"Adriana found out through Instyle that Gabby's wearing a jersey dress from Kaufman Franco, similar to this one from their Fall 2008 line:Next Bebe says, "Can you PLEASE recreate this Vanessa Hudgens look?"
Sure! Get a cute rocker look with these:

1. Development Black Stretch Jacket, $228. 2. Alexander Wang Butter Crepe Pleated Front Shell, $126. 3. Cheap Monday Tight Skinny Jeans in Black, $65. 4. Steve Madden Cayce Sandals, $77.
Lastly, Tasia liked Ciara's embellished top and said, "Can you help me find something similar?" Ina favored her pants, saying, "I was wondering where I can find something similar. I have the same build as Ciara (tall, long, and muscular) and the inseam on these pants are superb!"
Adriana and I collabo'd to find this look:
1. Elie Tahari Uma Blouse, $147.50. 2. Victoria's Secret Pants, $78.
That does it!
I'm flying to the states this Sunday for the holidays. I am sooo excited to be back on my old stomping ground! Can't wait to spend time with my family and friends:)
I'll be updating next week from time to time, but will of course leave you enough time to spend with your loved ones (as I spend time with mine).
Bisous!

2 comments:

Shannae said...

Vanessa Hudgens is wearing Givenchy's Bird Cage Ankle bootie that retails for about $500...

But I found a knock off version of the same shoe that is uber cute for only $29!! here:

http://www.gojane.com/30485-shoes-velvet-caged-heel.html

Anonymous said...

for your recent vanessa hudgens mail bomb replica these shoes are a very close match:

http://www.gojane.com/30485-shoes-velvet-caged-heel.html